Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hello

I started this blog to give myself a forum to rant and rage about what ever is on my mind. I titled it Between Something And Nothing because what I have to say probably falls somewhere between the two. It either has some merit or I'm just going off on some rant. The name though is taken from a song by one of my favorite bands The Ocean Blue. Usually it's politics or sports that occupy my thoughts. Currently it's the lackluster, sorry excuse of a President that we are saddled with who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Whether this sees the light of day or not time will tell. I guess at the least though it will be an outlet or soapbox for me to vent. And possibly others will view this blog and offer their comments too.

No comments:

Post a Comment